and we would like to have you with us so register
ارض الفراعنة
مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر في منتديات ارض الفراعنه
نتمتي لك الاستمتاع و الاستفاده من منتدياتنا و نتمني ان تشارك معنا
hello visitor in land of pharaohs forums
hope you enjoy
and we would like to have you with us so register
ارض الفراعنة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

ارض الفراعنة

from girls to all our friends from all over the world

البوابةالرئيسيةالتسجيلأحدث الصوردخول

Apple iphone 4

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
cendrilla
مديرة
cendrilla

عدد الرسائل : 1152
العمر : 30
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/10/2007

Apple iphone 4 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Apple iphone 4   Apple iphone 4 Icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 01, 2010 5:10 pm

hello everybody

the new modern version from Apple company

is the iphone 4g

Apple iphone 4 Iphone_ultra_4g_concept

see it first then
we will 've long talk about it
see ya later Very Happy

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.google.com
cendrilla
مديرة
cendrilla

Apple iphone 4 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Apple iphone 4   Apple iphone 4 Icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 01, 2010 5:16 pm

iPhone 4: A4 Chip and Gyroscope

The iPhone 4 will also feature an Apple-designed A4 CPU, following along the lines of the processor powering the iPad. Jobs said the A4 processor improved power management, so the iPhone 4 will manage 40 percent more talk time on 3G networks (up to 7 hours), or up to 6 hours of 3G Web browsing or 10 hours of Wi-Fi browsing. The device can also play up to 10 hours of video, 40 hours of music, and should have an standby time of up to 300 hours. The iPhone 4 will also pack up to 32 GB of onboard flash storage, and will offer quad-band HSDPA/HSUPA for mobile broadband speeds up to 7.2Mbps downstream, 4.8Mbps upstream…assuming carrier networks support that technology. The iPhone 4 will also support 802.11n Wi-Fi, assisted GPS, Bluetooth, and packs and accelerometer, compass, proximity sensor, and an ambient light sensor,. The iPhone 4 also sports a gyroscope, which enables six-axis motion sensing…just like a game controller, and iPhone OS 4 will offer developer APIs to leverage the gyroscope: Jobs envisions the gyroscope enabling whole new types of mobile gaming.
cendrilla
مديرة
cendrilla

Apple iphone 4 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Apple iphone 4   Apple iphone 4 Icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 01, 2010 6:46 pm

Video Calling

Of course, that front-facing camera in the iPhone 4 exists for one and only one purpose: video calls. Jobs demonstrated what Apple is dubbing FaceTime video calling with the iPhone 4. The feature will initially be Wi-Fi only and operate iPhone 4 devices—no word in whether FaceTime will support, say, desktops or notebooks equipped with cameras. Users will be able to switch to the rear-mounted 5 megapixel camera on the iPhone 4 to let callers see what they’re seeing, or stick with the front-facing camera for face-to-face chat. Jobs says Apple plans to work with mobile operators to make FaceTime available over 3G data services. Apple says it plans to ship millions of FaceTime-capable devices this year—and if current iPhone sales are any indicator, they’re right—so iPhone 4 users will have plenty of people to talk to. (How far off is an app called FaceTime Roulette?)

Apple says the technology behind FaceTime will be come an industry standard, and will be supported by other devices and s
ervices.
kornelya
نائبه مديره
نائبه مديره
kornelya

عدد الرسائل : 512
الموقع : القاهره
المزاج : happy
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/06/2009

Apple iphone 4 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Apple iphone 4   Apple iphone 4 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 20, 2010 12:47 am

thnx alot for the information
and keep it up
cendrilla
مديرة
cendrilla

Apple iphone 4 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Apple iphone 4   Apple iphone 4 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 21, 2010 9:39 pm

URW
soso

soso

عدد الرسائل : 1286
العمر : 27
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/06/2010

Apple iphone 4 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Apple iphone 4   Apple iphone 4 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 04, 2010 3:04 am

مرسى اوى
soso

soso

Apple iphone 4 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Apple iphone 4   Apple iphone 4 Icon_minitimeالخميس يونيو 16, 2011 6:32 am

مررررررررررررررررررررررررسى مره ثانيةعلى الصور ياحلى سندريلا فى العالم
soso

soso

Apple iphone 4 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Apple iphone 4   Apple iphone 4 Icon_minitimeالخميس يونيو 16, 2011 6:33 am

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
soso

soso

Apple iphone 4 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Apple iphone 4   Apple iphone 4 Icon_minitimeالخميس يونيو 16, 2011 6:35 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Apple iphone 4
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» سعر لاب توب apple mac 2011
» iPhone 5 Concept Features
» iphone 5 official trailer

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
ارض الفراعنة :: exchange of experiences forum :: Mobiles forum-
انتقل الى: