and we would like to have you with us so register
ارض الفراعنة
مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر في منتديات ارض الفراعنه
نتمتي لك الاستمتاع و الاستفاده من منتدياتنا و نتمني ان تشارك معنا
hello visitor in land of pharaohs forums
hope you enjoy
and we would like to have you with us so register
ارض الفراعنة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

ارض الفراعنة

from girls to all our friends from all over the world

البوابةالرئيسيةالتسجيلأحدث الصوردخول

X-ray

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
cendrilla
مديرة
cendrilla

عدد الرسائل : 1152
العمر : 30
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/10/2007

X-ray Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: X-ray   X-ray Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 08, 2010 10:53 am

X-radiation (composed of X-rays) is a form of electromagnetic radiation. X-rays have a wavelength in the range of 0.01 to 10 nanometers, corresponding to frequencies in the range 30 petahertz to 30 exahertz (3 × 1016 Hz to 3 × 1019 Hz) and energies in the range 120 eV to 120 keV. They are shorter in wavelength than UV rays and longer than gamma rays. In many languages, X-radiation is called Röntgen radiation, after Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen, who is generally credited as their discoverer, and who had named them X-rays to signify an unknown type of radiation.[1]:1–2 Correct spelling of X-ray(s) in the English language includes the variants x-ray(s) and X ray(s).[2] XRAY is used as the phonetic pronunciation for the letter x.[3]
X-rays from about 0.12 to 12 keV (10 to 0.10 nm wavelength) are classified as "soft" X-rays, and from about 12 to 120 keV (0.10 to 0.01 nm wavelength) as "hard" X-rays, due to their penetrating abilities.
Hard X-rays can penetrate solid objects, and their most common use is to take images of the inside of objects in diagnostic radiography and crystallography. As a result, the term X-ray is metonymically used to refer to a radiographic image produced using this method, in addition to the method itself. By contrast, soft X-rays can hardly be said to penetrate matter at all; for instance, the attenuation length of 600 eV (~ 2 nm) x-rays in water is less than 1 micrometer.[4] X-rays are a form of ionizing radiation, and exposure to them can be a health hazard.
The distinction between X-rays and gamma rays has changed in recent decades. Originally, the electromagnetic radiation emitted by X-ray tubes had a longer wavelength than the radiation emitted by radioactive nuclei (gamma rays).[5] Older literature distinguished between X- and gamma radiation on the basis of wavelength, with radiation shorter than some arbitrary wavelength, such as 10−11 m, defined as gamma rays.[6] However, as shorter wavelength continuous spectrum "X-ray" sources such as linear accelerators and longer wavelength "gamma ray" emitters were discovered, the wavelength bands largely overlapped. The two types of radiation are now usually distinguished by their origin: X-rays are emitted by electrons outside the nucleus, while gamma rays are emitted by the nucleus

X-ray 250px-Roentgen-x-ray-von-kollikers-hand
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.google.com
*RODY*
مستشاره
مستشاره
*RODY*

عدد الرسائل : 700
العمر : 26
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/06/2008

X-ray Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: X-ray   X-ray Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 22, 2011 7:41 pm

woooow

thanx so much

keep up
soso

soso

عدد الرسائل : 1286
العمر : 27
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/06/2010

X-ray Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: X-ray   X-ray Icon_minitimeالأحد يونيو 26, 2011 1:18 am

مررررررررررررررررررررررررسى اااااااااااااااااااااااااااوى على الموضوع ياجميل
soso

soso

X-ray Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: X-ray   X-ray Icon_minitimeالأحد يونيو 26, 2011 1:19 am

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
soso

soso

X-ray Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: X-ray   X-ray Icon_minitimeالأحد يونيو 26, 2011 1:19 am

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
soso

soso

X-ray Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: X-ray   X-ray Icon_minitimeالأحد يونيو 26, 2011 1:20 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
soso

soso

X-ray Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: X-ray   X-ray Icon_minitimeالأحد يونيو 26, 2011 1:21 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

X-ray
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
ارض الفراعنة :: General Forums :: General Forum :: health care-
انتقل الى: